I’ve always been into exploring and experimenting with sex toys and masturbating. But recently, a friend of mine who’s big into DIYing her own sex toys suggests I try building a male torso to make the experience even more realistic. Since I was already intrigued by the idea, I decided to finally give it a try. “How hard could it be?” I thought to myself. I was about to find out.
First things first, I had to find out what materials to use. I knew I wanted something that was skin-like and not too bulky. After doing some research, I reached the conclusion that foam would be the best choice. Then, I went and bought some foam and got to work.
But before I got to the construction phase, I had to make sure I knew what it was gonna look like. So, I grabbed some magazines and used the pictures to create a sketch. This was a bit tricky at first but eventually I got the hang of it and was pretty happy with the results.
Now it was time to build. I found some tutorials online and decided I wanted to start with making the torso itself. This involved cutting the foam into the appropriate shape and size and adhering the pieces together. I was kind of anxious but it turned out this part went surprisingly smooth – I spent about two hours or so and it was as good as done.
Next, I moved on to making the penis and testicles. I used a pattern for the testicles and Penis Rings worked out the shapes and sizes of the penis. Then, I cut out and glued the pieces together. It took me a bit longer than the torso and I had to be more careful with the measurements but the end result looked really fleshy and natural.
Lastly, I assembled everything together. I carefully positioned the penis and testicles on the torso and glued them in place. Then I covered the seams and added some details like veins and creases. The thing looked exactly as I imagined it would – a realistic but non-intimidating male torso!
I was ecstatic! I had made my very own male torso for masturbation! Now, I couldn’t wait to test it out and see if it was truly as great as I thought it would be. I ended up using it and the results were even better than I expected. Yep, this DIY project is definitely gonna be one for the books!